Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SCHS Pigskin Update

Since last I posted, my alma mater Indians have split two games, dropping a 14-16 road decision to the Franklin County Lions two weeks ago and posting a surprising 23-17 home win over Elbert County last Friday (the Blue Devils had only a single loss to Eastside prior to losing to the Indians). This week, the Indians (3-6, 2-4) play host to the Jackson County Panthers (3-6, 0-6) at The Reservation in Toccoa in the finale to a disappointing season.

Regular readers, such as you are, may notice that I have posted very little of late. It is not that I lack interest in the ongoing shenanigans of the Unified Government of Athens-Clarke County and the Clarke County School District. That is hardly the case, but life is such that I do the time right now to do any such posts justice.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: