Saturday, November 24, 2012

No Easy Explanation For Charter School Amendment Vote



Read the column here

Great minds think alike.  As evidence, see this Georgia Public Policy Foundation commentary from 16 November, in which Douglas A. Blackmon makes an argument similar to mine:

I had written much of my column before seeing Mr. Blackmon’s piece.  I was waiting for the “official” vote totals to be posted on the Secretary of State’s web site before completing my column, which happened on 15 November, to finalize it.  Besides, my column only runs every other week, at my request, so this is the first time that I have been up since the election.

See official election results from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office; the presidential election is the first item, while the charter school amendment is the next to last one, for which one will have to scroll way, way down):

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: